My turn to learn

The card reading is an ancient science that can tell you about your physical world, and about actual events in your life, but have no information about what is happening with your soul...they can tell you about your conduct but not about the deepest processes inside you...this information can only come from you...

When we express bad emotions, we don't think about the consequences... We don't perceive the connection between visible and invisible. That which we see around us, we know exists, but that which we don't see, does exist and has an even greater affect on us.

For this reason, we need an understanding of the world in which we live, and to observe the rules of this world ...both seen and unseen...

Our fate depends on our immediate behavior...people themselves bring about their fate and they themselves can change their fate; when they change themselves.

Any loss or unpleasantness that occurs should stimulate us to think well about why this unpleasantness could possibly have happened.

In nature, there is always a balance and we may lose by disturbing it. The dangerous situation occurs when we overeact to knowledge and truth; fear and emotional responses to knowledge can be harmful.

There are so many causes that we don't pay attention to: insult someone, and we may be insulted by someone else. Yes, we can also do something kind for someone, but should we expect something good in return? In being kind, the main thing is to be happy to help and to be able to do good, yet not be proud of it!

All of this analyzing of situations in front of us is not enough...we need to peer inside our soul, and then, even the worst condition can teach us something and allow us to elevate ourselves.

...We shouldn't blame people, situations, nor ourselves because of what happens. These negative emotions can destroy us from the inside out. Remember, that all that happens, good or bad, is a lesson written specially for you about how, in some meaningful way, you and the sourrounding world have a common purpose...

...Many years ago, I appealed to a reader for help; it was not the first attempt to discover my future, but this time was very different. The tale she told about my life was short and only about my very near future, not my whole life. Yet all that I heard, seemed completely impossible and unrealistic to me. And her advice was simple..."Do something!...To acheive something!"

Of course I asked, as anyone who is unoriented and hopeless would ask, "Do what?" "I am lost!"... seeing my exasperated frunstration, she resorted to conveying her meaning through a few allegorical stories that were more easily understood by me.. Stories that gave me specific direction and ideas for me to carry out... and after the session, within a few days, I decided to act out a plan and I made an important choice in my life that led, in a few years, to all the occurences that seemed so impossible and unrealistic at the time...

No comments: